Monday, December 10, 2007

Eating Seattle: Vote for local food blogs

Three Seattle-based food blogs are nominated this year for Well Fed Network's Food Blog Awards. Nope, not us, but you can't win 'em all.

Here's are your local nominees:

Hogwash, which is nominated for Best New Food Blog

Orangette, nominated for Best Post for this post about her wedding.

And Gluten-Free Girl, who's nominated for Best Post for this post on Celiac Disease, and for Best Writing, and for Food Blog of the Year!!

Congrats on the nominations, ladies.

2 comments:

tansy said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Joannah

http://myscones.com/

tansy said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Joannah

http://myscones.com/