Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Good Read: Angela Garbes reviews Art of the Table

Just popped in to point you toward the Stranger's review of Art of the Table, the first review of the supperclub-style restaurant by any of the Seattle papers.

image via Art of the Table

I read about the opening of Art of the Table several months back on Egullet and I remember thinking, "this is a place I definitely want to try." Haven't made it there yet, but now, after reading Angela Garbes' rave, I'm even more excited to go.

Check out upcoming menus here (next up: Northern Italian! yum)

PS--Kinda nice to see the Stranger taking restaurant reviews seriously. They used to let anybody write about restaurants, whether they knew anything about the food they were "reviewing" or not. No longer, and I'm happy to see it.

[where: 98103]

No comments: