Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Van Halen + DLR = Bananas!

Challah!
Did you hear the news? Van Halen is going to announce a tour next week with Diamond David Lee Roth! BRING IT!

If this is just another tease I am going to be so pissed off. Seems like every two or three years it's the same old story: We're getting the band back together! Eddie and DLR are bosom buddies again! Then DLR goes on Leno in some bizzarro creation he sewed himself between doing naughty stuff with the girlies on tour and a day later Eddie goes on some dumb radio show saying what an ass DLR is. Let us pray this is not the case this time.

Ed and I bonded over VH the first time we met, and DLR lives above a friend's restaurant in NYC (really!), so you can see why this tour is pretty important. I mean, my hour will be ruined if this falls through. I think I can die a happy girl if I can see this
and this

in person once in my life.

In the mean time, please enjoy this gift.

Lordy, behold the genius! He still has it in spades!

No comments: