Friday, July 20, 2007

So what exactly is this "blog" you speak of?

I actually can't believe I didn't do this about 4 or 5 years ago. But then I am the girl who finally buys an I-Pod 6 years after they're cool. Actually, I don't even have one yet. So what the hell. Today we enter the world of blogs.

Ruby and I went to Sweet & Savory this morning because I couldn't figure out what I was going to do for the 2 hours between her waking up and taking her nap. Apparently you can only play in your exersaucer for so long when you're 6 1/2 months old. I had the nectarine coffee cake and it was excellent. I've had a few things there before--a muffin that needed a touch of salt--and this was the best. There were three 19- or 20-year olds at the counter talking to the owner about how one of them had puked on an airplane on his way to Cabo. Let me just say this is about the weirdest convo to overhear in such a charming place.

Other than that, I'm playing phone tag with the guy from 80108. Off to pick up the little muffin....she's making "I'm awake" noises.

Sweet and Savory in Seattle

No comments: